Carmen is a consumer insights and strategy executive with decades of experience leading teams across sales, consumer insights and client strategy development in the food and beverage industry. She is a recognized authority in consumer research and retail insights and brings this wealth of knowledge to the cannabis sector. Carmen launched Aclara in 2016 after extensive qualitative research with medical cannabis patients across markets – and identified the disruptive impact of cannabis and hemp products to existing consumer behavior.. Her development of consumer panels across states with legalized marijuana programs has provided valuable insights from cannabis users that directly impact industry research. Her knowledge of the industry coupled with her professional experience makes Carmen a regularly sought-after speaker at industry events and conferences.
- Women Grow Chicago (2016)
- Michigan Medical Marijuana Conference (March 2016)
- Marijuana Business Conference ( November 2016)
- Southeast Michigan Cannabis Business Development Conference (July 2017)
- Lake County Cannabis Expo (August 2017)
- ASCP Conference (November 2017)
- Carmen Brace testifies for the Illinois State Senate (January 2018)